How to help
When you donate to Path 2 Change you are supporting homeless, vulnerable and financially disadvantaged community members. Please remember that every little bit helps and that all contributions are very much appreciated. Here are the ways you can make a donation……..
You can also visit Path 2 Change Office at 11 Charles Street, Wallsend, 2287. You can make a direct deposit by contacting the office on 49512144 or email email@example.com for our bank account details.
Your 100% tax deductible donation will be used to help a young person pay for: courses & educational needs, interview clothing, food, haircuts, Opal Cards, phone credit and more.
- Allambi Care – Lake Macquarie Youth Homelessness Support Service
- Samaritans Foundation – Newcastle Youth Homelessness Support Service – Lower Hunter Youth Homelessness Support Service
- Macquarie Care – Macquarie Life Church; Our Backyard Project
- Cathoilic Care – Suppoted Independent Living Program
- Wandiyali ATSI Inc. – Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Port Stephens Aboriginal Youth Homelessness Support Service
- Ungooroo – Lower and Upper Hunter Aboriginal Youth Homelessness Support Service
- Port Stephens Family and Neighbourhood Centre – Port Stephens Homelessness Support Service
- Nova Women’s Accommodation & Support-Lake Macquarie Women & Family Homelessness Support Service
- St Vincent’s De Paul Society-Newcastle & Lake Macquarie Men’s Homelessness Support Service
- Jenny’s Place-Newcastle Eastern suburbs Homelessness Support Service
- Wariga Ngurra-Newcastle, Port Stephens Aboriginal Homelessness Support Service
- Carries Place-Lower Hunter Homelessness Support Service
- Jobquest– Mayfield, Connecting people & skills
- TAFE NSW– Education & training in the Hunter
- Hunter Homeless Connect
To find out about becoming a partner, please contact the office on (02) 49 512 144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org